Saturday, October 22, 2011

Technology Integration

Colleagues can be encouraged to engage in ongoing technology development  by sharing some of the technology that we have been learning about in class.  They would all be interested in learning about webquest in order to develop lessons for the classroom.  For example, our school is unable to visit the pumpkin patch this year because of lack of funds.  Webquest would enable us to have students watch videos of the pumpkin patch.  They would also be interested in seeing the website I've been working on.  However, as we discussed in class, this may be technology that is no longer necessary.
Most teachers are up-to-date with technology, and many of them are working on Masters's degrees through online programs.  They too, would probably have good technology ideas to share.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Heather! I appreciate the reflections you share as well as the ideas that are turning in your head. I can tell you take time to think through things and that you work hard to make a difference in kids' lives.
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete